With the world of technology at our fingertips and the world of travel temporarily escaping our grasp, virtual tourism is quickly becoming a much needed alternative to physical travel. With virtual experiences becoming more immersive and interactive it is clear that virtual globetrotting is the way to go!
What is Virtual Globetrotting?
“Virtual Globetrotting” is the act of experiencing the world through a new perspective in order to enhance your travel experience. This can be done in many different ways which we will break down for you so that you can get the best idea on how you can embrace the future!
Why should you start a virtual adventure?
Fast and Easy:
Travel can very often be a laborious and complicated process that sometimes turns people away from traveling at all. Virtual tours however, are fast, easy and most importantly of all, fit YOUR schedule.
With virtual tours you don’t have to worry about flight plans or itineraries anymore! Now you can purchase the highly immersive tour and do it at a time that you need it most. Nothing says “stress relief” like a quick tour to Dubai during your lunch hour on a busy day at work.
With the effects of COVID-19 still looming over all of us, we come to realize that we may feel boxed in and overwhelmed. Previously one would just try to get away for a day or two in order to reinvigorate oneself. Unfortunately that isn’t so easy to do anymore with travel bans in effect around the world.
Fortunately for you we have developed our virtual tours to cater to those that just need a break! Whether you are in the mood for a sunny stroll through Barcelona or Budapest, or perhaps you are a Harry Potter fan and want to explore the birthplace of the novels in Edinburgh, we have a tour that will suit your needs and make sure that you get the stress relief you deserve.
Cheap and Accessible:
A standard walking tour in the city of Berlin could cost you as much as $126 per person! To some this may seem reasonable but we believe that the opportunity to experience new places and cultures should be accessible to as many people as possible. This is why we have priced our on demand tours at $19.99, a fraction of the cost. We also ensure that these tours can be enjoyed by anyone with a mobile device, tablet, desktop or VR headset.
Also, we want our virtual tours to open borders to those in communities of chronic pain, those with disabilities that make traveling difficult, or simply working parents who have their hands full. Our tours provide an escape from the everyday, into a whole new world of adventure. Globetrotter VR virtual tours are way more than just a video…
Why go virtual?
We provide stunning 8k environments that you can explore in minute detail. You can see historical landmarks, go inside world-renowned wonders of architecture, get a peak at what they looked like centuries ago. You get to learn about the culture and hear the stories of each city from our fantastic local tour guides, who are always there to ensure that you get the most out of each experience. Along with this, you get to play with cool 3D models, watch extracts from archival video footage, and see local artworks. Finally, because you aren’t restricted to moving on your own two feet, you can now jump from one neighbourhood to another, and then hop to the outskirts of the city in a matter of seconds. None of this is possible in a standard walking tour!
Virtual Globetrotting is the future of tourism, and allows you to experience the world at the click of a button. Start your next adventure today and book a tour to treat yourself!
Where to Travel?
Globetrotter VR offers a selection of tours that will take you to many unique locations, all with their own theme.
- The Secrets of Barcelona – Travel to the sunny city of Barcelona and uncover its mysterious side. Explore the lesser-known places and stories of the Catalonian capital.
- Budapest Through the Ages – Travel back in time and learn about the complex and multi-cultural history of Budapest, and its vital role throughout the ages.
- The Pearls of Dubai – experience the amazing sights, smells and tastes of Dubai as we take you through the historical district and discover how pearl diving and trade played into the development of this world-class city.
- Berlin: The World’s First LGBTIQ Capital – this tour explores not only the places that are now home to the city’s LGBTIQ community, but those that shaped its history and remain significant in its story today.
- The Harry Potter tour of Edinburgh: Follow the footsteps of the remarkable muggle J.K. Rowling, as we explore some of the locations that are thought to have inspired the Harry Potter books.
…… Or take a relaxing underwater dive in 360°