THE HARRY POTTER TOUR OF EDINBURGH
Our Harry Potter Tour of Edinburgh is inspired by the Harry Potter books and explores some of the locations that are thought to have inspired J.K Rowling when she started writing the novels in the city.
As well as showcasing many of the buildings and places that have strong links to the Boy Wizard, such as the graveyard that inspired many of the characters’ names, the tour also examines more of Edinburgh’s links to wizardry, such as its gory history of the many witch trials held there.
The tour is sure to delight both Potterheads and curious travellers wanting to learn more about Scotland’s capital.
- 1 x 45 minute online tour of Edinburgh, displayed in Web VR and accessible on your phone, PC or VR headset.
- 10 days access to our Harry Potter Tour of Edinburgh tour, via a dedicated link sent straight to your inbox upon purchase.
- Facts, stories and more from stops across the city.
- Access to additional resources and information about Scotland after the tour, hand-picked by our local guide.
- A 1 hour live, guided tour displayed in Web VR and accessible on your phone, PC or VR headset.
- Book a spot and join a tour with up to 10 other people from around the world.
- Guided in real time by our local guide Andrew via our dedicated video calling platform.
- Opportunity to talk and discuss the tour in real time with the guide.
- Facts, stories and more from 8 stops across the city.
- Access to additional resources and information about Scotland after the tour, hand-picked by our local guide
Andrew is a Green Badge Tourist Guide, accredited with the Scottish Tourist Guide Association. Andrew fell in love with Scotland when he first stepped off an overnight train into the streets of Edinburgh nearly thirty years ago. He’s never looked back and guides guests around the whole of Scotland from the city streets to mountain lochs – all with his trademark storytelling style. Since the pandemic, Andrew has been sharing his love of Harry Potter with groups across the UK and has become a popular guide with Potterheads from far and wide.
HOW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS WORK
Join this virtual tour from your computer, mobile, or tablet.
Our virtual tours are also available on your VR headset browser.